Sunday, November 4, 2012

OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest

Hey all. I hope you remembered Daylight Savings Time ended early this morning and took advantage of that extra hour of sleep. (:

Today's NotD is from Jessica's stash. It's OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest. When she brought this to my house I basically started drooling over it so she let me borrow it. What a good sister. This color is just beautiful. It's so fall and I love it.

Oktoberfest

OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest
This vampy fall color has black and red specs inside of a deep purple base. It looks very burgundy but at times morphs to a more purple look. It's not the most cuticle friendly of colors but it applies smoothly and easily so long as you don't flood your nail with polish.

It's nice to have a polish addict sister. (: So many of her colors I wish were mine.

Thanks for popping in!

2 comments:

  1. I *love* this polish! It looks just gorgeous on you, and your pictures are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved wearing it. I still have it on but I am in dire need of a fresh manicure. Thanks so much.

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated :-)